Saracen Uganda Ltd is Uganda’s leading private security company. Established in 1995, Saracen serves to fulfill the need for a specialized and professional security service. With partner offices in South Africa, Angola, and Hong Kong, Saracen offers a wide range of applications and international level expertise in Uganda.
Comprising of a management team of former senior X-service men and Police officers, Saracen has a broad range of specialized skills from South Africa, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe, and Uganda. The collective total of over 30 years’ experience is passed on to the Saracen team to ensure the best possible service to our clients.
We ensure that proper records of all personnel are held and updated regularly. Personnel files contain past performance and the history of the guard. These files are available for our clients to peruse at any time during office hours.
It is our firm belief that a contented workforce results in a superior service to our clients. To maintain this we ensure that our staffs are paid a comfortable salary and any overtime worked is reflected in their monthly salary.
All guards work only five days a week and get two days off. Included cost of each guard is the provision of a relief guard to cover the two days off each week taken by the regular guard. Monthly reports are sent to all our clients and include the details of all incidents and our recommendations.
Our guards carry out regular site inspections to establish any potential security risks. Saracen management team is can be assessed 24 hours a day by mobile telephone and radios. Management supervision vehicles ensure constant liaison with guards in the field and headquarters.
“To provide professional security solutions of the highest quality.”
“To be the most professional provider of security solutions and the service provider of choice in the Industry.”
- Safety for our clients and employees.
- Service delivery to international standards.
- Benefiting the local communities.
Accreditation & Affiliation
We are proud to say that Saracen Uganda Limited is Accredited & Affiliated to different bodies and organizations as follows;
- We are Members and Affiliated to Uganda Private Security Association (UPSA)
- We are also Affiliated to the Uganda Chamber of Commerce
- We are also an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company under Certificate of Registration Number UNBS/QMS/0010.
- Always meet the client’s requirements.
- Reduce criminality.
- Raise quality standards.
- Continue to improve and develop the company’s performance.
- Encourage and support continuous training of staff.
- Meet financial targets and demonstrate value for money.
- Build on our credibility with stakeholders.
- Strive not to create safety or environment hazards.
- Maintain long-term relationships with our client.
- To improve staff pride through utilization of their training and competence, ensuring conformance to set standards and thus contributing to our clients’ well-being, Building long lasting relationships with stakeholders, Social responsibility, Respect. .