Our guards utilise a wide range of electronic management tools for the benefit of our clients. These include:
- Handheld base station VHF radios
- Repeater Support Infrastructure
- Decentralised Control Rooms
- Mobile direct supervision with reporting capabilities
- Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management
- Internal Audits/ QC audits
- Electronic Reporting
- Electronic Security
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
We supply, install and monitor intrusion detection and/or panic/emergency Alarm Security Systems backed by a country wide monitoring and quick reaction force (QRF) with regional dispatch locations to provide timely response and rescue.
We also supply and install CCTV systems, from stand-alone systems reporting to a single monitor, to more complex systems capturing 24-hour footage on a time-lapse recorder.
As with our guarding service, we undergo the initial assessment of scoping the clients’ needs and provide for a comprehensive and well-networked solution to give the all-round client coverage on a centralised and accessible control centre.